We would love your support! Please vote! Thanks :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Backpack

While driving home yesterday I saw a father and son walking together. The little boy couldnt have been more then three but hanging off his back I saw...

Mario!




After seeing Mario I was curious if they made Yoshi (my favorite character)

And they do!




I had always planned on making Drake a backpack, via one of these patterns, when he got older




but why would he want a silly bear when he could have Koopa stomping, Princess saving Mario instead!

I am always on the lookout for new boy products so if you have any feel free to contact me at ohboydrake@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Those bear backpacks are just too cute! Makes me want to learn how to sew and knit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there I am a new follower! I was MAM baby blog last month! I love your blog!
    www.thegreatletdown.com

    ReplyDelete