We would love your support! Please vote! Thanks :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Photo Contest

Ok shameless plug I know but I entered Drake into a cutest kid contest by a local photographer for a free photo session.  I really want to get photos done of Drake in the spring (maybe when he is walking?) for his birthday party invitations.  If you could spare a vote and help us win Drakey and I would be so appreciative!

and then in her Cutest Kid Album Like Drake's picture.  He is the last one in the album in the towel.  The contest ends Febuary 12th @ 11:59PM
Thanks so much for your help!

Love Drake

2 comments:

  1. Can you believe I actually don't have a facebook account? I guess I should get with the times, huh? :) His photo is adorable! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it! Drake is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete