We would love your support! Please vote! Thanks :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hello

Welcome to Oh Boy a blog dedicated to what else...boys!

My name is Jasmine and Im a mother of a beautiful five month old baby boy named Drake
The idea to do a blog dedicated to boy things came to me shortly after my son Drake was born and I realized that in the land of babies pink ribbons and purple tutus vastly dominated the market.  Whenever I would go into a children's store 3/4 of the stores merchandise was dedicated to girls.  Every sale rack was filled with kitties and bunnies and I was lucky to find even one blue item in them. Whenever I talked to other moms of boys the conversation would inevitably come back to the fact that there just weren't as many cute things out there for boys as girls.  But didn't my sweet baby boy deserved to have adorable outfits,  flashy accessories, and fun toys geared toward him too?  I decided to start looking out for cute items just for him, cataloging them slowly in my mind.  Then I thought I'm not the only mom out there hunting for her son and thus Oh Boy was born.  I hope to post all my little boy finds here and hope that they help you fashion your little man too!

I am always on the lookout for new boy products so if you have any feel free to contact me at ohboydrake@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment