We would love your support! Please vote! Thanks :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Lunch Boxes

My Drakey will be starting solids in just a few short weeks.  Our Dr had advised to wait till 6 months to start for allergy reasons and I can't beleive 6 months is almost here! Im excited to dive into the world of making baby food as well as watching his face as he discovers new tastes, smells, and textures.  I hope he isn't as picky of an eater as his mommy is but from what I have seen so far he seems to have inherited his daddy's Ill eat anything attitude.  Still Im so curious to see what things will he love, what things he will absolutely not touch, and what things are just ok.  Its going to be a whole new world of discovery for us both! 

So while browsing online I came across these adorable little bento box sets from Shinzi Katoh.  Itll be a few years before I need to think about packing Drakey a lunch but I just love the idea of putting them in these adorable containers.  

Here are a few I thought would perfect for a little boy

Cute polar bears


Monchichi Monkey


Pinocchio
Elephant
And if you're creative enough you can pack some amazing lunches in these little boxes. 


I am always on the lookout for new boy products so if you have any feel free to contact me at ohboydrake@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment