We would love your support! Please vote! Thanks :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

First Snow

There is a huge snow storm blowing through the northeast so we ventured out today to show Drake his first snow.  

Watching the snow fall in Daddy's arms


 Snow angle time


 Look at all this white stuff on me!


 Admiring the snow flakes


 Me and my baby


Attempt at a family photo


 Ready to head inside to the warm heater


I have a lot of Christmas pictures to go through so Ill be posting those in a day or so.  I didnt get nearly as many pictures of the things I wanted to because it was just a long crazy day but we still managed to get some cute ones.  Drake got a ton of things which I only have pictures of half if best but overall it was a wonderful time with family.  I can't believe Christmas is over already and my baby boy is going to be 7 months old in a week!  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, or holiday if you dont celebrate Christmas. 


3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, especially the second one. He looks so peaceful and in his own little world in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for coming by my blog and entering some of my giveaways! Your family is beautiful! What a beautiful baby you have. Congratulations! Hope to see you around soon. I've 2 more great giveaways coming this week:)]
    Hanna from bouffe e bambini

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so happy making his snow angels - truly adorable!

    ReplyDelete