We would love your support! Please vote! Thanks :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Shoe Post 2

So I saw this pair of shoes on a forum I belong to and had to find them.

Sadly I was able to trace them to Piperlime but I beleive they are older and have since been sold out as I cant find them at all on the site. Darn!

As a consolation to not being able to locate those amazing shark sneakers I did find these rainboots which I think any boy would love to have

Fireman


 With matching fireman's rain coat



For the younger set Thomas the Train


Sharks boots
Monster


With matching rain coat
And what I think is the best of them all

BATMAN!


Complete with matching coat and cape so your little guy can brave the elements just like the Cape Crusader himself. 
I am always on the lookout for new boy products so if you have any feel free to contact me at ohboydrake@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. OMG those are cute! I want the Monster ones for my little man :) I hate when they discontinue things so awesome!

    ReplyDelete