We would love your support! Please vote! Thanks :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Argyle

I have a long standing love affair with argyle.  It started when I was young and always helped my dad match his socks while he folded the laundry.  Since then my own personal argyle collection of sweaters and socks has grown in leaps and bounds so naturally when I had Drake my love of it was pushed on to him.  Nothing says little gentleman quite like a little argyle =)

I am so in love with this sweater from babyGap and really hope it goes on sale soon so I can get it for him


I just found this the other day and its so adorable. Its called 'Sweet Tee" Love the play on words!  It only goes up to 6 months of age sadly otherwise I would have bought it for Drake to wear in the summer.  I love the little golf cart box it comes in as well as the little golf hat.  Ill have to remember this one if we ever have another boy


This blanket will  keep your little guy warm and stylish!  I could see bundling Drake up in this and taking a walk through the park watching the leaves falls


The Children's Place has a few lovely sweater options right now



Here is my little boy sporting argyle with Santa


I am always on the lookout for new boy products so if you have any feel free to contact me at ohboydrake@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment