We would love your support! Please vote! Thanks :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Where the Wild Things Are

Nothing says boy quite like the classic story Where the Wild Things Are.  After all boys are wild little things aren't they ;)  Drake is still little but if he is anything like his daddy I expect to find quite a few "experiments" around the house as he grows. So imagine my surprise when I found this blog about not one not two not three but four little boys.  Better yet they are quadruplets!  This mother is absolutely amazing for keeping up with these four little boys but whats even more impressive is their Halloween costumes which she made herself!


I wish I had that kind of talent but my few attempts on a sewing machine have proved to be absolutely dreadful.  I still dream of one day being able to sew but till then Ill live in awe of creations like those!

No comments:

Post a Comment