We would love your support! Please vote! Thanks :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Six Months

Drake turned 6 months...yesterday :p  His momma was a bit slow on the picture/blogging but beter late then never right?  I have been taking a monthly photo of Drake since he was born.  Its so neat to see them side my side and see not only how much he has grown physically but also how much more aware of his surroundings he becomes with each passing month

Here's a trip down memory lane

One month


Two months


Three months


Four months


 Five months




 Six months



Happy 6 months Drakey!


2 comments:

  1. ohmygosh! He's so cute!! I love seeing another boy with lots of hair like my little guy. Don't they just look like little men with a full head of hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! I love how easy it is to see the HUGE changes he's made because of that giraffe!!

    ReplyDelete