We would love your support! Please vote! Thanks :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day at the park

I took Drakey to the park today! I decided finally to ditch the infant carrier stroller and let him ride in his big stroller.  We walked around the lake and visited the farm.  I had wanted to try to put him in a swing a well but he was getting tired and the wind was picking up so we headed back home.  Drake is still getting over a cold, he has this one for like 2 weeks now, so thats why he is looking all runny and yucky in some pictures







Checking out the cows



Starting to get tired


Piggies


Biggest donkey I have ever seen!


We also saw sheep, chickens, cats, and horeses but I couldnt get pictures of Drake with them
All in all a fun day.  Hopefully this is just the start of the nice weather.  Next time we are going to try the playground!




No comments:

Post a Comment